Monday 20 September 2021

Diamond Wedding

I have a Diamond Wedding Anniversary card to share today...featuring lots of Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies. I embossed some cream pearlised card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots', 'Birds 'n' Swirls' and 'D'Vine Swirls' folders...using some of my Nesties to cut the oval shapes. I cut the heart shapes and numbers from snippets of champagne coloured glitter card using my Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts' and 'Olivia' alphabet dies...adding them to the oval shapes using 3D foam pads. I cut matching scalloped mats from more snippets of glitter card, and layered those behind the embossed panels. I created the sentiment using stamps from a couple of sets by Happy Little Stampers ('Doodled Flowers' & 'Everyday Messages')...stamping them on to a snippet of the cream card in black, them heat embossing them using clear embossing powder, adding a couple of adhesive 'diamonds' .


I couldn't get the colours to show up very true to life...it's not nearly as gold as it looks in the photo above! The photo below shows it a little better:


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen .. I’m sure it will be treasured. I have only ever twice had opportunity to make a diamond wedding card so they are always special xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and elegant card to celebrate a very special anniversary. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of embossing to make this very pretty and very special anniversary card.
    Hugs, Sarn
    Stamping For Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen - it's just so perfect! To be treasured for sure.

    Many thanks for coming to have a play in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x