Tuesday 29 September 2020

Snow Dust for Autumn

Today's card features a Christmas stamp, but Autumnal colours. I started by inking a large acrylic block with Distress Inks (Forest Moss, Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade & Fired Brick), spritzed it with a little water, and stamped it on to a piece of watercolour paper. Once dried, I stamped 'Snow Dust' by Penny Black over the top using Versamark Ink, along with a sentiment from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image, then heat embossed them using copper embossing powder. I matted the panel on to some metallic copper mirror card, then on to my card blank.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful seasonal creation in all the warm colours, many thanks for joining in with my Autumn theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and very creative to use the wintry stamp to make a Autumn card.
    Thanks bunches for participating in Polkadoodles AGC for week #39!
    Sybil DT My blog link: https://sybilb28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful autumnal scene Helen and I love the bright colours. Lovely to see you at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x