Monday 6 January 2020

Christmas Pudding!

I have a Christmas card to share today...using a 'new to me' stamp that I received for Christmas. It's by Personal Impressions...and although it doesn't have a name on it, I think we'll call it 'Christmas Pudding'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I found a piece of pudding covered paper in my Craftwork Cards 'Peppermint Forest' pad, so used that as a simple background. I added a sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Trees' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous), then distressed the edges a little, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous Christmas card Helen, love the pudding stamp and the perfectly matching background paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

  2. เกมออนไลน์ joker slot online คลิกเลย
    https://www.slot4u.com/joker123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card. Thank you for entering Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge. Myrna DT.
    Please also join us for our monthly Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x