Tuesday 28 January 2020

Birthday Dog

Today's card features one of my all time favourite stamps...'Birthday Dog' by Penny Black. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I stamped a sentiment (from the 'Celebration Song' set by Penny Black) on to my kraft card blank, then added a snippet of patterned paper (from the 'Charming' pad by Recollections/Michaels) along the bottom, before adding my pup on top using 3D foam pads.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. I've just recently begun collecting some of the PB images. I knew this had to be one. He's very cute and so is your card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Just so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles’ Gems Challenge good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a very cute fellow Helen and suitable for any age group, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations January challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ❤️ thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the simplicity and the colors! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x