Tuesday 27 August 2019

Sketched Flowers

I have a 'Thankyou' card to share today...made using my Simon Says Stamp 'Sketched Flowers' set.I stamped the flowers over one corner of my piece of watercolor paper...using 'Smoky Gray' Versamark Ink...turned the paper around in my stamp platform, and stamped it again over the opposite corner. I added a sentiment (from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image), and doodled a simple border using a black gel pen. I coloured the flowers using watercolour pencils, then matted the panel on to some gold card before adding it to my A5 card blank.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral CAS card.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring & design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, wonderful stamps, coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Helen - love the colours you have used, and the gold frame really makes the difference, doesn't it? Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x