Thursday 29 August 2019

Musical Christmas

I'm back with a couple of Christmas cards featuring the remaining critters from my new Lili of the Valley 'Carol Singers' stamp set...you can see my first card featuring the other critters here

This time I used the animals individually, stamping them on to watercolour paper, then coloured them using watercolour pencils and cut them out using one of my circle Nesties. For the background, I embossed snippets of aqua coloured card using my 'Music Notes' embossing folder by Crafts Too. I used sentiments from from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous...stamping them on to snippets of watercolour paper, adding them along with my images using 3D foam pads.




Challenges for these cards:

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this card Helen. The embossing folder is great with the music and the singing critter. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x