Sunday 23 June 2019

Driving Home for Christmas

It's been a couple of weeks since I last uploaded a Christmas card...so I thought it was about time I added another to my Christmas card tally! I used an image from the 'Joy to the World' set by Penny Black...and paired it with a piece of paper from the 'Peppermint Forest' pad by Craftwork Cards. When I bought the paper pad, my first thought was how similar the image of the car with the tree on the roof is to this stamp...so I just had to put them together. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then distressed the edges and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:


8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Helen. I love your little hedgie and how his car matches your DSP. Thanks for joining us this month at Sweet Stampin' CHristmas. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have that song going round my head all day now Helen but it's a very pretty creation, thanks so much for joining in with our Allsorts challenge 'Soft Pastels' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Helen, thanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, lovely design and colours, the dp is the perfect match! Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at the Holly and Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo that paper is simply perfect to go with that cutie of a stamp, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice for our 'things with wheels' challenge!! Adorable card!! Thanks for playing! Hope to see you at Incy Wincy again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely wheels and a really cute card. So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy for our wheels challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x