I have another Christmas card to share today...featuring a Penny Black image from the 'Christmas Hugs' set. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then added a sentiment from a little Studio G set. I used paper from a pad by Craftwork Cards called 'Chalkboard Christmas' for the background...a single sheet, as it's really busy! I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black and white gel pens.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Use Red & Green