Tuesday 28 May 2019

Blooms & Stars

I have a couple of simple one layer cards for the current Less is More Challenge to share today, where the theme is 'CAS Embossing (Less than 1/3 of card)'. In my first card, I heat embossed my Hero Arts 'Blooming Meadows' stamp along the bottom of a kraft card blank with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment (from the 'Handwritten Borders' set) above using clear embossing powder.


On my second card, I heat embossed one of the stamps from my Lawn Fawn 'Starry Backdrops' set using 'Metallic Gold Sparkle' embossing powder by WOW along one side of a kraft card blank, then added a sentiment from another Lawn Fawn set ('Upon a Star') along the bottom...heat embossing the word star in more of the gold.


Challenges for these cards:

6 comments:

  1. Really great CAS creations Helen, I know they are not easy as there is always that temptation to keep going, it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations again this month, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautifully CAS embossed cards Helen! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS designs! The first one is perfect for our English Garden challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS design, so striking. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the tone on tone effect on the kraft! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful CAS card! The background stamp goes so well together with your sentiment and I love the kraft base. Beautiful embossing too. Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x