'J is for Jingle'
'K is for Kids'
There's a surprise prize from Dorte on offer for one lucky winner!
For my 'J is for Jingle' card, I took inspiration from the words of the song 'Jingle Bells'...although instead of a 'one horse open sleigh', I have a 'two mouse open sleigh'! The image is from the 'Jolly Follies' set, and is coloured using watercolour pencils. I found a sentiment stamp (from the 'Tattered Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous) with words from the song 'Jingle Bells', so added that to the image panel. I made a simple background using my Simon Says Stamp 'Mod Trees' background stamp, heat embossing it in clear on some plain green card.
For my 'K is for Kids' card, I picked an old Lili of the Valley image featuring some carol singing kids that came in a set of vintage themed stamps. I stamped it on to a piece of watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolou pencils. I added a sentiment (from the 'Tattered Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous), then distressed the edges a little and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen before adding it to a kraft card blank.
- Alphabet Challenge - C is for Clean & Simple (Second card only)
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.