Monday 3 December 2018

Snowy Winter Nights

I have a simple Christmas card to share today...featuring a Hero Arts stamp called 'Snowy Winter Nights'. I heat embossed it using 'Midnight Dream' embossing glitter by WOW on plain white card..it's beautifully sparkly in real life...but a real pain to photograph! I trimmed down the embossed panel, distressed the edges, then added it to a navy blue card blank. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, and was heat embossed in white.


Challenges for this card:


7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More !
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the sparkle here and it looks very pretty. There's nothing that I love to see more than Winter trees and I really like how you've kept this card quite simple using just the blue and white. Thank you for joining us in our 'Winter Sparkle' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Warm Winter Wishes, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your Winter night scenes. Just gorgeous

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful artwork for MooMania trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sparkle looks very pretty. I can see it. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy! This is a real beauty. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really looks like a wonderland, pretty night winter scene! Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x