Monday 1 October 2018

Pumpkin Kitty

I have another Halloween treat bag to share today...this time I've used an image from the Penny Black 'Be Very Scared' set - I love the cat's worries expression! I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then cut it out using one of my circle Nesties. I made the background by stamping my Simon Says Stamp 'Abstract Triangles' background stamp on to a piece of black card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Halloween' embossing glitter from WOW.


It's so difficult to capture the sparkle in a photograph...but here's a better view:


Challenges for this bag:

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, how cute is this!! That background paper is 'Pur'fect behind that adorable kitty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up. ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love it....it is just perfect. Loving that kitty 🐱 image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck and thanks for inspiring me.
    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the sparkle in that second photograph! This is really cute. Love that kitty!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Bags and Boxes challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag. And the cat looks so nice.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, just love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge this week and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful bag and your kitty is so cute.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x