Thursday 16 August 2018

Little Miss Muffet Customer Appreciation Day

I have something a little different to share today...I was a winner over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge a little while ago, and was asked to take part in their Customer Appreciation Day Celebrations. Well, that day is today!


There are lots of new images in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Shop...so pop over and have a browse!

I was sent an image to play with called 'Robin's Mailbox'...I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut it out. I stamped a sentiment (from the 'Doodled Flowers' set by Happy Little Stampers) on to a piece of sky blue card, matted it on to a piece of black card, then added the image over the top using 3D foam pads, before adding it to a kraft card blank.


For more sample projects, and all of the information on the exciting Customer Appreciation Day offers...please pop over the Little Miss Muffet Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is so very sweet. I love the CAS layout and the colors just pop with a kraft background. Thank you so much for joining Customer Appreciation Day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x