Thursday 9 August 2018

Beautiful Wings

Today's card was a 'happy accident' that occurred while I was stamping a background I planned to use on yesterday's card! It didn't really go...so I turned it into something else! I stamped my 'Beautiful Wings' background stamp by Stampendous, on to a blue card blank using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Holographic' embossing powder by Stampendous. I stamped and heat embossed one of the Stampendous 'PenPattern Butterflies' to match, carefully out it out, then added it using 3D foam pads. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Doodled Flowers' by Happy Little Stampers'.


The embossing is really pretty in real life...a real rainbow of sparkles:


Challenges for this card:


4 comments:

  1. You really are on a roll at the moment Helen, another lovely creation and so effective with the masked edges on the base card, aother perfect entry for our 'I Spy' theme, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite lovely! I can only imagine how much more this shines and sparkles in person! Great job on it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card, I love all that shine! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, loving all the sparkle.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'I Spy' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x