Sunday 11 December 2016

Pile It On! Challenge - Any Holiday or Celebration

We have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...this one is a special challenge running for four weeks, so there's plenty of time to play along! We have a super simple theme too:

'Any Holiday or Celebration'

Our sponsor for this month is Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 7 Digi Stamps of the Winners Choice!

I used a Bugaboo Stamp image called 'Snowball Penguins' which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are by Sandylion...they're really old (I think I've had them since before I started blogging!), and I have no idea what the name of the collection they're from might be called. I inked the edges of everything using 'Pumice Stone' Distress Ink, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Joy to the World' set by Penny Black. I did add a load of sparkle to the snowballs using a WInk of Stella pen...but I couldn't get it to show up in the photo.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Sooooo Cuuuuute! I love your card! Those penguins are the best! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is so sweet! Love it!
    Great colouring and paper choice!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with The Male Room.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colourful modern background, great images. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Christmas card, thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card - a lovely image and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image which is beautifully coloured. Really like the papers and the stitching too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room challenge this month. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute. You did an awesome job the the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment Challenge. Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas Challenge Extra. And a very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x