Thursday 22 December 2016

Butterfly Notecard Set

I have a simple set of notecards to share today...they're a Christmas gift for my Nan...she always needs lots of these.


I stamped various butterflies (from the 'Social Butterfly' set by Penny Black and 'Pen Pattern Butterflies' by Stampendous and simple messages from the Paula Pascual 'Big Messages' set in 'Smokey Gray' Versafine Ink. I added some colour using Distress Inks (Pumice Stone (for their bodies), Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Seedless Preserves, Broken China & Cracked Pistachio). There are four different designs:





Challenges for these notecards:

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a great little set. Loving all the different colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful set of cards in a rainbow of colours. Merry Christmas and thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas? Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful set. I love your choice of colours.
    Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous!! Love that you've made a whole set!! What a great Christmas gift idea! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous set of cards! Such a perfect gift! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month. Wishing you a Prosperous and Crafty Happy New Year!
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful gift set! Love the variety of your butterflies. I do that for my mom but hadn't done a set, I like the idea! Thanks for joining my Anything Goes heARTful stamping challenge in Dec - just getting a chance now to stop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x