Tuesday 24 December 2013

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Checks or Tartan

We have a new Oldie but a Goodie Challenge starting today...the theme is:

'Checks or Tartan'

The prize for this challenge is a fab stamp donated by my lovely DT buddy Sarah:


I used an old favourite stamp of mine called 'Reindeer Pup' by Penny Black, and several checked papers from the 'Christmas in the Country' pad by Papermania. I distressed the edges of the papers, and added fauz stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen, then simply added some brown adhesive pearls.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. And who could resist this little fella with his eager face on! Gorgeous card hunny. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Helen - love those gorgeous papers. Hope you have a lovely Christmas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Liking they way you have done your backing papers. Thanks for joining us at SDD Challenge. Good Luck. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! I received your card, it is lovely and I hope mine got to you in time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love the plaid, very sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps. Happy New Year!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love the distressed paper. Thanks for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x