Saturday 1 December 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Glitter & Sparkle

It's the first Saturday of the month, so that means it's time for a brand new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...our theme this month is:

'Glitter & Sparkle'

We have some fabulous prizes on offer from our wonderful sponsors:


 

 


$20 voucher from 1-2-3 Stitch!


I've used one of the adorable stamps from the 'Holl-Jolly' set...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. For the white background, I used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Snowflakes' and Sizzix 'Snowglobe' folders to emboss plain white card...then glittered all of the edges using Glamour Dust. I added more Glamour Dust to the snow and stars on the image, and a little sentiment from a Lili of the Valley set.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges: 
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Helen I love your gorgeous card the image is so cute and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Mega sparkly! this is fabulous Helen! hugs me xx

    PS texted you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, the glitter really highlights the white on white background.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love white on white ... really makes the focus image POP! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, I love white on white. I've made quite a lot of white on white cards this year.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Helen your card is stunning and thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning with lovely coloring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at DDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges

    SandraT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those sparkly borders, I see you are still an expert on white embossing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x