Tuesday 4 December 2012

I {heart} Christmas

Today's card is an ultra quick and simple card...it was supposed to be my DT card for the month-long December challenge over at Pile It On!...but I was in such a rush I totally got the theme wrong...which is 'Pile On the Embellishments'...and this is what I made:


Ooops!

So...I'm going to enter it into a few challenges instead...and promise to pay more attention next time! lol
Anyway...I've used one of the cute little reindeer stamps and dies from the Hero Arts 'Reindeer' set, a Penny Black sentiment and some green Dovecraft twine.

Challenges for this card:
You probably won't be seeing much of me on here for the next week or so...work is super busy at the moment...it's exam and Christmas concert time...so not much time for crafting :0(

13 comments:

  1. Teehee, what a super cute reindeer and a perfect CAS card (forget the embellies!). Hope you still manage to squeeze in some craft time hun. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is gorgeous I love the reindeer he is adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - love the reindeer.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks terrific Helen, I love this little deer!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab helen

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, Your card is gorgeous great reindeer too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Helen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS card Helen, the image is super cute.
    Lol forgetting theme I have done that several times :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you use this hero arts set, I really want it now! Brilliant card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! Love your cute reindeer. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is sooo cute! Love it!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x