Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - Lace

This is my second post of the day...please scroll down for my Oldie but a Goodie Challenge DT post

 ************************************


Today sees the last Cuttlebug Spot Challenge before our summer break...and this fortnight we want you to use:

'Lace'
Simples :0)

I've used an old Penny Black stamp called 'Gifts for You!' on my card...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. For the background I embossed some purple card using my Cuttlebug 'Kassie's Brocade' folder, then added my lace (from Hobbycraft) over aa piece of green card. To keep it simple, I just added a few adhesive pearls in the top corners.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Cuttlebug Spot Challenge.

PS - I have candy on offer at the moment...click here to find out more.

10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love the design and colour combo and you have coloured the image beautifully - so natural.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Helen, I love the image and the colours are so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen beautiful card love the image it made me smile so cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the immage is so cute. Purple and that shade of green are two of my favourite colours. What type of water colour pensils do you use?I always think my colourings not up to a good enough standard so keep throwing them in the bin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Helen. Love this image and the embossed base card looks so pretty.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and such a beautiful image Helen. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x