Thursday 11 August 2011

My birthday cards & crafty gifts :0)

It was my birthday yesterday...and I was spoiled by my lovely crafting buddies...with the most gorgeous cards...and thoughful little gifts too!

Here are some photos (please click the photos for a better view of the beautiful cards):





Squirrel & Lynda





Thanks girls - you made my brithday really special! :0)

I also received some fabulous crafty presents from my family...I obviously have them well trained! lol


And a couple of gift certificates to my favourite online stores...I am such a lucky girl!
I hope to be able to have a play with some of my new goodies today...so I may be back later with a card.

Oh...and before I go...here's a photo of my yummy cake...complete with a tea light I decorated ages ago for the candle!



7 comments:

  1. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"...... You received some beautiful cards and the birthday candy. Also birthday cake looks yummy!
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pants Helen!! I forgot your birthday :( So sorry!
    Hope you had a lovely day....all your pressies look fab :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Helen - those cards are just amazing and look at all those new goodies. Hope you enjoy the rest of the day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Helen and have a wonderful day with the goodies. I love the tea candle and the cake looks yummy.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday helen...wow loving your Hero/TH card and look at all that gorgeous birthday stash...lucky you...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Helen l can tell you enjoyed your day, looking at your presents you really do have them trained they are gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te hehhee just found this post! Glad you has a fun day xxx hugs me!! And glad your card n stuff from me arrived too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x