Friday 17 September 2010

We are so excited!


We have a fabulous set of four new stamps exclusive to Secret Crafter which will be launched tomorrow. 


Here's a sneak peak of one of the cards I've made using one of the images:

Well...I'm not really supposed to show you! lol

Come back tomorrow to see projects I've made with the fabby new stamps, and visit the the  Secret Crafter blog to  see the DT creations and also those by two wonderful Guest Designers.

This is also the last call for my candy which closes at 10pm tonight...if you haven't already entered, you can find all the info on this post.

4 comments:

  1. lovely swirl effect on your card :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure it's a lovely card lol! Guess I'll check back tomorrow to see how pretty it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you tease! Like the swirl effect though.....lol thought you had been playing with your paints!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x