Tuesday 25 May 2010

Bubbly Birthday!

I was one of the lucky winners of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge  '100 Celebrations'...my fabulous prize (the Penny Black 'Bubbly' set) arrived last week...thanks girls!...so of course I had to have a play at the weekend...and have made this card using one of the stamps for their 'Lots of Dots' challenge. I followed the sketch from Our Creative Corner, and used papers from the Papermania 'Sweet Nothings' pack...I even managed to find some dotty ribbon amongst my stash.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen

    fabulous card! love the colours and dp. Thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Helen - fab and funky and totally dotty! Glad you enjoyed your prize and thanks for joining in again on the PBSC challenge this week
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cute kitty helen and so glad you are having fun with your prize......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweetheart of a card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x