Tuesday 2 March 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Guest Designer Card

Here's the second of my four guest designer cards for the Papertake Weekly Challenge...where the theme this week is:

'Buttons, Bows, Brads & Bling!'

You can use any combination of these...or all four if you're feeling brave, like I was! lol

I decided to make a Christmas card...still managing to get at least one a week done...and went with an image from the 'Holly-Jolly' set by Penny Black. I added a star shaped brad (from Tecsos) to the top of the tree, and some Flowersoft 'snow' with some Glamour Dust mixed in for extra sparkle underneath the tree. The sparkly papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' collection by My Mind's Eye, the sentiment stamp is by Cuddly Buddly, the buttons are from my stash, and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.


For more inspiration there are some fabulous cards by the regular design team over on the Papertake Weekly Challenge...and details of this week's prize.

8 comments:

  1. Loving this Christmas card. Cute image fab colours.
    It's great to have you as our GDT on PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, it's fabby, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Helen :-) You were good managing to get all the B's on your card ! :-)

    Lovely image and the papers are fab ! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this card is adorable! the image is just too cute and love your papers! Glad to see someone else used all the B's too! LOL! hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, you've done a cracking job with this weeks challenge and well done for making a Christmas card too...I love this lil hedgie image and your papers are perfect :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card. Love the image.
    I forgot to tell you that I had an award for you on my blog. You can find it Here
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous hun - the papers are absolutely delicious!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x