Thursday 21 January 2010

Winter Henry

I'm sorry...I know that this is my third Christmas card this week..but I don't seem to be able to stop myself! lol
This one combines: the Sketch Saturday Challenge sketch; the 'Blue & White' colour combo from Stamp Something; Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club's 'Snow' theme; Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential's 'Snowflakes' theme; and the Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge's 'Winter' theme. I used 'Ice Skating Henry' by Whiff of Joy, watercolouring him to match the DCWV papers (from the 'Christmas' stack. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black, and the snowflakes were cut using Cuttlebug dies...the larger one is an 'Ice Crystal' die cut with the tips cut off.

I don't have a card for tomorrow...but I promise I'll be back with something non-Christmassy on Saturday! lol

15 comments:

  1. You need help hunny! But as it's Henry and such a gorgeous card I'll forgive you. Superb colouring hun. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen. Lovely colours for this card, so delicate. Fabulous effective design and a super cute image. Just lovely.
    Helen, You make whatever you want, it doesnt matter. I have a few christmas cards that I have done, so you are not alone, honestly.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - Henry looks so cool :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW!! Henry is so precious here! ;) I love that fun layout and your colors are fabulous!! Thanks for much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored Henry -- he knows how to enjoy snow time! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, Henry looks fantastic and i love the colours you have used. thankyou for joining in our christmas club challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Helen ... love Henry and the blues.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice Henry, well done on yet another Chrimbo card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous Helen, a lovely image
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, that image is adorable and the DPs are perfect.

    Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so cute Love that stamp, and it's perfect for our 1st challenge great work I love it.
    Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge we hope you will join us again on Saturday
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOw, such a sweet card, your image is darling, outstanding coloring and love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely Christmas card! Henry is adorable and beautifully colored. I love the sentiment tucked behind the image, the combination of blue shades, snowflakes, and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x