Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sketch Saturday meets Whiff of Joy

I combined a couple of challenges to make a birthday card for my blogging buddy Carol...her birthday's not 'til Thursday, so I've told her not to peek! lol I've used the fab Sketch Saturday Challenge sketch, and the Whiff of Joy Challenge theme of 'Stars & Stripes'. The main image is 'Henry - Celebrating Mouse', and the yummy papers are all by BasicGrey ('Bittersweet'). The stars were all cut using Nesties, the sentiment is from the 'Circular Greetings' set by Woodware, and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.


Hope you have a fab day on Thursday Carol!

12 comments:

  1. Wow Helen this is gorgeous. I am sure Carol will love it. Henry is so cute isn't he?!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its that gorgeous iccle mouse! What a fab card I bet Carol will love it too! Yummy colours.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wounderful Blog!!

    This card ist beautiful!!

    lg susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. goreous card I love the papers & colours you've used x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fab Helen i'm sure she'll love it! :)
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Helen - really yummy colour combo and Henry looks so cute!! This is adorable and i'm sure Carol will love it ;-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. good morning helen,
    it´s a wonderful card!

    hugs
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen,
    stunning card! Henry mouse is one of my favourite stamps, he's so cute!
    Thank you for joining in our challenge.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo pretty!! Love the gorgeous papers, the sweet image and the way you've used our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're all right - the card is stunning!
    I love it Helen, the colours, the papers, everything - especially Henry - He's my favorite. I think I will have to buy him with my birthday money now!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this one is fab helen :) i love henry, he is so cute! great job! hugs, manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x