Tuesday 3 February 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar #37

Well, all good things must come to an end...I've had so much fun crafting these last couple of days, as I've not been able to work, as my schools have been closed because of the snow, and this is my last card for now. There's a fab sketch for this week's Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge, which I've used to make another boy's card. My main image is 'Beehave!' by Penny Black, which goes really well with the Stampendous sentiment stamp. The papers are from the Papermania 'Inspirations - Cool Tones' pack, and I've embossed them with my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'Spots & Dots' folders. The spotty ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

Off to tidy up all the mess I've made these last couple of days!

17 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen! I love the dog ... although I always feel sorry for him being knocked over by a bee!! Great sentiment too.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Helen, that is such a brilliant image, really makes me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen. Your dog image is so adorable! That's a brilliant card for a boy.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the cute image and it goes so well with the sentiment as you say. Papers are great.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so cute helen - love the colours as well.
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, and those papers are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, that is such a cute image and I love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and lovely colours. Hope you are well Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh helen what a great card love that image made me smile, and love the colours you have used
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our so cute Helen and just love the fun characters and your beautiful colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the cute image
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card, love the image!
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helen, hope your well hun. No snow today in London - which was good.
    Love this card, made me smile - this image - so cute.
    Fabulous card hun.
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Helen, love the image!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous Helen, the colours you have used are beautiful,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card :-) very cute image ( I have him too ) I think I'll use it today ! I have to make a card for my nephew's b day.
    Thanks for the inspiration :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x