Sunday 22 February 2009

BasicGrey Challenge #23

There's a choice of colour combos for this week's BasicGrey Challenge, and I've gone for Pink & Brown, so I could use this gorgeous Penny Black image ('Sweet Slumber') that I received in the post yesterday from my lovely friend Carol. The papers are a mixture of 'Blush' and 'Two Scoops', with one having been embossed with the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts, the flowers are from Poppicrafts (I think), and the cute little heart brad is from Tescos.

8 comments:

  1. this is lovely hun, i love pink and brown together. Cute new stamp :o)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Helen. It looks so stylish but cute at the same time. Fab colouring on the image.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww Helen,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful card...love the image...one of my favourites!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! gorgeous card love the colour combo and the image is soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brillint card love those colours and that great PB image
    Hugs Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - love your layout and the papers you chose and that image is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is great and I love the image you have used - he is sooo cute.

    Thank you for joining us in the BG challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x