Sunday 23 November 2008

Sketch Saturday meets Papertake Weekly & Cute Card Thursday!


I've combined three challenges on this card - I've used sketch #26 from Sketch Saturday, and the themes of 'Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow' & 'Snow & Snowflakes' of the Papertake Weekly & Cute Card Thursday Challenges.

The main image is a Penny Black stamp called 'Xmouse Ornament!', the papers are by DCWV ('Rose Tinted Christmas'), the sentiment stamp is also by Penny Black, and the confetti snowflakes are from the £shop.


11 comments:

  1. oh i love this stamp!fab card helen as always.love those paper's too!is'nt the £shop great for little crafty bargains lol.hugs amanda x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab papers and image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - lovely papers! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card...love the PB image...and gorgeous papers.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Helen - love the papers with this image and those little confetti snowflakes (hmmm... I reckon I've got some of those somewhere LOL!)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card JHHelen, love the image

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Helen. I love the ribbon and papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and in my fav colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x