Monday 14 June 2010

Up, up and away!

I followed the sketch from Paper Sundaes for this card...stretching it to make a square card...although looking at my card now...I think it would have been better left as a rectangle...don't really like all the empty space! lol The image is from the 'Bubbly' set by Penny Black, which I've coloured with watercolour pencils, and then accented the balloons with some glossy accents. The papers are from the '365 Degrees' pad by PinkPaislee, and I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamond' punch along the bottom.The ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and the sentiment is computer generated. I'm also going to enter this card into For Fun's 'Happy Birthday' challenge, and Stamp Something's 'Happy Somethings' challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable cards! thanks for sharing on for fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen. That PB image is so cute and I love how the card candy matches the balloons.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute and the sketch works well in that shape too.. draws your eye into the image! thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on that sketch and your coloring is wonderful.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you back next week.
    "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kitties!!!!!! So I love this card! Thanks for sharing with For Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image - great card! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute & I love that image! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute, great job following the sketch and such a pretty card :-) Glad you played along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x