Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Gifts for you!

This card follows the sketch from Sketchy Thursday over at Eat, Sleep, Stamp!, where I was so chuffed to be chosen as 'Sketch Artist' of the week with my card for last week's challenge! :0) I've combined it with the 'Swirls' theme of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and Sketchy Colours 'Green, Lilac & White' colour scheme. The image is 'Gifts for You!' (of course by Penny Black), and for the background, I used my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder. I added some Stickles to the flower on the image, and also to the tips of the paper flowers and brad (from Poppicrafts)...although it looks kind of odd in the photo!
 

14 comments:

Sandra said...

Morning Helen....beautiful card,very clean and fresh looking card...and such a cute PB image,the stickles looks lovely on the flower too!

Have a lovely day
Take care
San x

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this is stunning!

Mrs Wonka X

Anonymous said...

wow, what a lovely clean gorgeous card! love the stickles on the flower, just perfect! -anthonette

Squirrel x said...

Another of my most favourite PB images ever - wow Helen, how gorgeous hun. Beautiful card. Hugs, Sxxx

Uma said...

lovely, congratulations on being sketch artist

Annie said...

so cute and so fresh! I love the touch of sparkle and the cute mouse!
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Helen.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Whisper said...

fabby card, am loving the lilac and green, such fresh colours, Samx

Kat said...

This is lovely Helen. What a great colour combo. One of my favourite embossing folders and I love that PB image.

Kat xx

joey said...

Hiya Helen

this is gorgeous! beautiful colours, and I love the clean lines, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

Joey.xxx

kath said...

beautiful sweet card helen...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card with a very cute image!
Thanks for playing with us at SC this week - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Tracy said...

Hi Helen, you sketch artist you!! =) Sooo great to have you playing along again this week. Another amazing card too. I hope you will be back again soon!!!
Hugs,
Tracy