Saturday 26 June 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Strawberries & Cream

It's Victoria's turn to set the theme for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, and she has chosen:

 'Strawberries & Cream'

I've used an adorable House Mouse image, which I've had coloured for nearly a year! lol I used my 'Swiss Dots' and 'Moroccan Screen' Cuttlebug folders to emboss the cream card (available here at the Secret Crafter). I used an EK Success punch for the scalloped border, the sentiment was computer generated, and the ribbon is from my stash.

 


Don't forget to check out the fabulous cards by my Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge teamies.

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, perfect image for the challenge, its so sweet.....

    Fantastic job!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the embossing folders and that image is perfect. Hugs, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Vicky - gorgeous card, love all that embossing. Such an adorable image and gorgeous ribbon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen. Such a cute image and fab embossing.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Helen love the image...x

    Hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Helen - perfect image :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab love your use of texture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x