Thursday 24 June 2010

Snow Friends

I love all white Christmas cards, so I just had to join in with the DCD Christmas Club Challenge which has that as it's theme this week. I followed the Card Pattern's sketch, and used a Prairie Fairy digi image called 'Snow Friends'.
I used my 'Snowflakes' and 'Snow Dots' Cuttlebug folders for the embossing...distressing the edges so that the layers would stand out a little. The snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die, and I couldn't resist adding a little bling to their centres! lol
 
 

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Helen, love all the embossing.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I love it! that is such a cute image, I'll have to go check them out.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do such a lovely job with white christmas cards too :o)great digi

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beauty! Love it! Thanks for joining in at DCD's Xmas challenge this week! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love white on white! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so soft abd wonderful! Like it!
    Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card hun - very stylish and cool
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x