Saturday 19 June 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Wedding or Anniversary

It's Vicky's turn to set the theme for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week, and she has chosen:

'Wedding or Anniversary'

I decided to make a wedding card, using an adorable Lili of the Valley image that I've been itching to use ever since I received it from my lovely friend Pauline. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then cut it out using my Nesties. I kept the background really simple using my 'Swiss Dots' and 'D'Vine Swirls' Cuttlebug folders (available here at the Secret Crafter). The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, and the ribbon is from my stash.

 

You can see the fabulous cards by my DT buddies, including our newest member Tracie, over on the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen

    gorgeous card very elegant!

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,

    Love the clean, simple look of this card. So elegant

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a gorgeous card, adore this image. Fab layout and love the colour combo and embossing too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen,
    This is a beautiful card, one of my favourite images ( sadly not got though yet )

    Really lovely embossing too, one thing I don't do enough off, it gives a gorgeous effect

    Such an elegant wedding card!!!
    Lovely job!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Helen, gorgeous card. You did a brilliant job with this image - I wasn't happy with my first effort. Great colour and layout.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x