Thursday 10 June 2010

Presents for 2

I'm still managing to make at least one Christmas card a week...got a lovely big box full already! lolI followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers for this one...using an adorable Lili of the Valley bear ('Presents for 2'). The papers are from the '29th Street Market' collection by My Mind's Eye...the plain colours have been embossed with my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and 'Snow Dots' folders...perfect for Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club 'Snowflakes' challenge. I sanded the raised areas to bring out the detail, and then distressed the edges with my distressing tool...so I'm also going to enter this card into the Crazy Challenge, where the theme is 'Distress It!'. The snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die.

 

10 comments:

  1. Awwh, hun, what an adorable little bear! Your embossed background is just fabulous. Love the colours too. Brilliant card. Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww another cute card! you must be up all night with match sticks holding your eye lids open! your so prolific with your card making! AWESOME JOB! loveeeeeeee the colour combo on this one! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo Helen I love this cutie teddy - I've put off getting the LOTV teds but don't think I can hold out much longer after seeing your adorable card. love the distressed embossing too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Helen. I love it. You're so good getting your Christmas cards done like this. I think I've got 2 made lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card Helen, great layout and colours. Really should start doing some Xcards.

    Hope your ok chuck, we're back from Norfolk, think we're off again same time next year so will be tapping yer for top tips re craft shops in the area lol.

    Glad you had safe journey back to London.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Driems Christmas Club! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous I love the image really sweet, fab distressing looks great

    Thank you for joining us over at 'The Crazy' this week!! good luck

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x