Tuesday 29 June 2010

Psst Dani & Taylor


I had a little play at the weekend with some of the fabby Stampavie stamps I received  in my lovely  prize package  last week. The one on this card is called 'Psst Dani & Taylor' by Mo Manning. I watercoloured it to match the My Mind's Eye 'Adore' papers. The sentiment stamp is from the CCSR set by Papermania, and the ribbon is from my stash. Of course there are a few challenges: I used the Crazy4Challenges sketch; the 'Friends' theme from Simon Says Stamp; Stampavie & More's 'Hearts' theme; and Crazy Challenge's 'Make it an hour' challenge.


4 comments:

  1. That ribbon is gorgeous! I really like the 2 bordering papers, too - they look amazing!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen
    I love your image and your dp's, thank you for joining us at stampavie and more.
    hugs Kaylou xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DP love them together looks fab
    Thanks for sharin' with us at 'The Crazy'
    Good Luck
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x