Sunday 20 June 2010

Pile It On! Challenge - Stickers

Our theme for this week's Pile It On! Challenge is:

'Stickers'

How easy is that??? And we have a fab sponsor too...AI Factory...who have very generously donated 3 month memberships to their exclusive kit club for 3 lucky winners!

Become a member

The DT were provided with images from AI Factory to work with...and I chose to use 'Pirate Boy'. I watercoloured him to match the skull & crossbones papers from the 'Spider's Web' collection by My Mind's Eye. The checked strip across the centre is from the matching accessories. I distressed all of the edges using inks and my distressing tool, then added some faux stitching using my Cutterbee Bug and gel pens. My stickers are the chipboard letters (American Crafts 'Thickers'), which I tinted using inks.



Here are the other challenges that I've Piled On!:
Don't forget to check out the fab creations by my Pile It On! teamies

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card the image is really cute and oh i adore that paper :) thanks for sharing this with us at craftycreations :) xxshelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fantastic card Helen.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. arrggghh this is a beaut me hearty lol..

    totally fab I love the papers and the image xx

    Thanks for joining us over at One stop crafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pirate card, love the papers and that image is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our "One for the guys challenge"

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab male card...your image is so cute...great colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Helen, lobe your image, gorgeous papers and colour too.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious,
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant card Helen, I love the little pirate...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I love this pirate card, its great!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Magical Crafts.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a super card! I love the little pirate.
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, I love the pirate! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fun theme of your card, looks like the little pirate is really enjoying himself.

    Thanks for joining us in our latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x