Our theme for this week's Pile It On! Challenge is:
How easy is that??? And we have a fab sponsor too...AI Factory...who have very generously donated 3 month memberships to their exclusive kit club for 3 lucky winners!
The DT were provided with images from AI Factory to work with...and I chose to use 'Pirate Boy'. I watercoloured him to match the skull & crossbones papers from the 'Spider's Web' collection by My Mind's Eye. The checked strip across the centre is from the matching accessories. I distressed all of the edges using inks and my distressing tool, then added some faux stitching using my Cutterbee Bug and gel pens. My stickers are the chipboard letters (American Crafts 'Thickers'), which I tinted using inks.
Here are the other challenges that I've Piled On!:
- Truly Scrumptious: Sketch
- Simon Says Stamp: Pirates
- Crafty Creations: It's a Stitch Up!
- Creative Inspirations: One for the Boys
- Cupcake Craft: One for the Boys
- One Stop Craft: One for the Boys
- Incy Wincy: One for the Guys
- Crafty Cardmakers: Cards for Men
- Magical Crafts: Card for a Male