Wednesday 23 June 2010

Presents for 2...and one for me too! :0)

Today's card is a Christmas one...I've combined the Sweet Sunday Sketch with Bah! Humbug!'s 'Child's Christmas' theme.The adorable bear is called 'Presents for 2' by Lili of the Valley, and the colourful papers are from the DCWV 'Christmas' stack...I know they don't look very Christmassy...but one is covered with 'Ho Ho Ho's!' lol The big snowflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die.



And the present for me??? Well, look what arrived in the post yesterday:





This little lot is my fabulous 'secret' prize that I won on the Stampavie Challenge a few months ago...I'd completely forgotten about it...so really was surprised when I opened the box. Just look at all those lovely Stampavie stamps...and gorgeous papers..and the cute little tote...I love it all...thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lorra'lorra' new goodies you have to play with! Super prize.
    Your cute LOTV teddy is perfect for this week's challenge at Bah! Humbug! Thank you for sharing.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooooh what a fab surprise and what a gorgeous card. I just love the LoV stamps at the moment - so cute.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen and WOW....what a fantastic surprize. Enjoy!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your win! I love those stamps and that tote will be so handy! love your card too with the LOTV teddy - I'm resisting getting those just yet, but don't know how long I can hold out!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, bright and cheerful. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x