Monday 7 June 2010

Moo'd Swing!

I haven't used this Whipper Snapper stamp (called 'Moo'd Swing') for ages...but there are a couple of  'Black, White & One Other Colour' challenges around this week...and I thought she'd be perfect! lol I followed the sketch from Truly Scrumptious, and used 'Red' as my other colour, as per the following challenges: Crafty Creations - 'Black, White & a Splash of Red'; and Create4Fun - 'Black, White & ?'. I used my 'Victoria', 'D'Vine Swirls' and 'Swiss Dots' Cuttlebug folders for the embossing (which is the 'optional extra' for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge this time). The sentiment stamp is by Cuddly Buddy, and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful card Helen, love the cow image and how the red colour pops out of the card brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't begin to tell you how much this made me laugh hun - the expression on the cow's face is priceless! Superb card, love the red with black and white. Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card I so love that image its so comical. I love how you've backed your white card with black really makes it stand out and the embossing finishes it off lovely. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabby image, lovely embossing. brilliant sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image of the cow, and the rest of the card is fab too
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card Helen. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen. The embossing looks great and I love how the red 'pops' out. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Helen, this is such a fun image. Love the embossing and the red is a great touch.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab image...LOVE the name of it too!!...would make a great sentiment for a friend in need! Your card is so elegant...love all the embossed details! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card and I love the cute moo cow!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x