Saturday, 4 July 2026

PBSC July - Anything Goes (Optional 'On the Move')

It's the first Saturday of the month, so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme is:


'Anything Goes'
or
'On the Move'
(Transport)

We are currently without a sponsor, so this challenge is just for fun.

I have a fair few transport themed Penny Black stamps, and picked a cute cycling cat from the 'You're Retro!' set. I stamped him, along with one of the sentiments from the set, onto a snippet of watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paired it with a trio of spotty papers from the 'Fresh Florals' pad from Craft Sensations. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Love this one Helen. Such a super fun image! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. HELEN. I Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see your art back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x