Saturday, 3 May 2025

PBSC May - Anything Goes (Optional 'Monochrome')

It's the first Saturday of the month, so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme is:


'Anything Goes'
or
'Monochrome'

We are currently without a sponsor, so this challenge is just for fun.

I picked my favourite colour...blue...and a lovely floral stamp called 'Together'. I inked up the stamp using a few shades of blue Distress Inks (Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky & Chipped Sapphire), then spritzed it with a little water before stamping it onto watercolour paper. I added a sentiment (using a stamp form the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image) in blue ink, then splattered some of the same blue Distress Inks over the top. Once dry, I matted it onto some navy card, distressing the edges, before adding it to a white card blank.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love the flowers.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a lovely flower image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blue is so so pretty Helen! ๐Ÿ’•Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x