Monday 21 October 2024

Toadstool Mouse

Today's card features a cute little mouse stamp from the 'Just for You' set by Penny Black. I stamped him on to some watercolour paper, added some 'dots' to his balloon, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. The stripey paper is from the 'Spider's Web' collection by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges of that, and the watercolou paper panel, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'What This!' set by Anita Jeram for the Colorado Craft Company.


Challenges for this card:

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Helen, such a cute little image.

    thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x