Sunday 14 July 2024

Gift Exchange

Today's card features stamps from a set that I picked up from Simon Says Stamp with a prize I won recently on one of their challenges...called 'Gift Exchange' by Anita Jeram for the Colorado Craft Company. I stamped the images on to watercolour paper, added one of the sentiments from the set, then coloured them using watercolour pencils. I used a piece of patterned paper from the 'Christmas Multistack' by DCWV for the background...distressing the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

10 comments:

  1. That image is tremendous fun Helen, really appeals to me, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! This would fit in over at the current Christmas kickstart Frames challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anita Jeram's cute images and this is one I haven't seen yet. Such a lovely image and I love your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Christmas card that's made me smile!
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Anita Jeram pair Helen and I recognise the DP too, still probably some in my DP stash!! Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the how you have coloured the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, what a super cute Christmas card! Great job coloring the image, and that faux stitching really adds a lot to your card! I have some of those DCWV Christmas pattern paper, and much of it is so "busy" I haven't figured out to do with it... but your card gives me all kinds of inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your creativity and fun card with us at The Male Room!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image, great card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic animal card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge.
    Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x