Friday 29 December 2023

Star Gnome

Today's card features a stamp that I recieved for Christmas...'Star Gnome' by Woodware Stamps. He's intended to be a Christmas stamp, but I added a Birthday sentiment (from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascal) instead of using one of the ones that came in the set. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paired the image with papers from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. A pretty card and good use of this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! Love the way you used it. Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me smile, great card and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x