Friday 26 May 2023

Black & Gold Sketchy Sprigs

I have a Christmas card to share today...made using a Woodware foliage stamp called 'Sketchy Sprigs'. I used my Tim Holtz stamping platform to repeat stamp it on black card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Gold Rich' embossing powder from WOW. I added a sentiment (from the Festive Phrases' set by Funky Fossil) in the centre, heat embossing that in gold to match. I matted the panel on to some gold mirror card, then added it to a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Helen, I'm loving the gold EP on the back card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Your card looks very luxurious and lovely with your heat embossed gold foilage on the black background.
    Love this wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card Helen love the gold embossed foliage against the black cardstock.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering our "Flora or Fauna" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with this beautiful and lovely card, Helen. I hope we see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x