Tuesday 3 January 2023

Hello

Today's card features a cute little puppy stamp by Anita's. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut him out. I though that he looked like he should be peering ver the top of something, so cut a fence (using my Die-namics 'Picket Fence' die) from a snippet of kraft card, adding a 'hedge' behind it (cut from a snippet of green card using one of my Die-namics 'Grassy Edges' dies) to hid the fact that he has no body! For the background, I used a piece of 'cloudy sky' paper from the 'Mystery Marbles' pad by Craft Sensations, then matted it all on to a piece of kraft card before adding it to my card blank. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual.


Challenges for this card:

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love this doggie, you colored him so delicatly, so good!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x