Wednesday 2 November 2022

November Desk Calendar

Today I'm sharing my desk calendar page for November. I used a cute pup image from the Penny Black 'Good Times' set, stamped on to watercolour paper, coloured using watercolour pencils, then cut into a circle shape using one of my Nesties. I paired him with snippets of papers from the Dovecraft 'Tea House' pad...distressing the edges a little and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful calender page, I love your image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work - I like the soft colours and the cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x