Thursday 30 June 2022

Desk Calendar July

Today I'm sharing my desk calendar page for July - how are we already half-way through the year?!?! I've kept up with my Penny Black stamp theme, and have picked one of the little critters from the 'Bubbly' set. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolou pencils, before cutting the circle shape using one of my Nesties. For the background, I used snippets of papers from the 'Bright Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges a little before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet calender. Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea the desk calendar, wonderful image to color up and the stitching around it, very nice touch, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x