Monday 4 April 2022

Beaded Wrap Bracelet

I have something a little different to share today. I went through a phase of jewellery making several years ago, and decided to get my beads out again at the weekend to see if I could still remember how to make something! I started by sorting through all of my supplies, and picked a mixture of 4mm semi-precious gemstone beads to play with. I decided to have a go at making a simple beaded wrap bracelet...I had made quite a few of these in the past, but not for ten years so I wasn't sure I'd remember how! Well, it did come back to me, and I eventually managed to make a bracelet that would wrap around my wrist three times...here it is:



I'm entering this bracelet into the following challenges:
I had a play with some slightly larger glass beads too, and have made a few more single wrap bracelets, which I will no doubt show you sometime soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x