Thursday 6 January 2022

Snowmen

I have another Christmas card to share today featuring some cute snowmen stamps that were a Christmas present. They're from the 'Many Blessings' set by Hero Arts. All of the stamps in the set a pretty small, so I combined three to make a little winter scene. I stamped the snowmen first, then masked them so that I could stamp the row of trees in the distance. I added one of the sentiments from the set below, then coloured the image using watercolour pencils. I used a piece of paper from the 'Glittering Snowflakes' pad by Crafter's Companion...I distressed all of the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and white and black gel pens.


Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

  1. Another very sweet card Heken … love the cute snowmen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. S is for snoflakes, snowmen, and STITCHING!! I love love love your stitching on this card!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that begins with S" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Helen. Love the snowmen and the stitching around the edge looks fab. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Craft Creations. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - any Winter scene that includes snowman catches my heart, lol! These guys are adorable, and I love your perfect spare coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene with your adorable snow people..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun little snow friends ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card! Love all the details you added, the faux stitching, distressed edges, masking images and making it a cute little winter scene. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful winter card, the snowmen are adorable... not to mention the fab stitching! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (Starts with S!) STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in my CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your winter scene card. I gratly admire all the stitching, makes it stand out being different. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. We apreciate you took the time to join us. Hugs. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really fun design, Helen - great masking.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x